A gi to compliment your jiu jitsu journey. It's heavier design means it has the durability you need for those long training sessions. But its unique gold weave cotton is comfortable to wear and never distracts you from the task at hand. The Goorudo Gi is tough but also gentle, just like your Jiu Jitsu.
- 550 gsm gold-weave cotton top
- 12oz twill cotton pants
- Reinforced lapels, knees, and stress areas for high durability
- IBJJF compliant (excludes Grey)
- Pre-treated to preserve color
- Stretch drawstring
- Weave: Gold weave top
- Pants: 12oz twill cotton pants
- Reinforcements: Lapels, knees, sleeves and general stress areas
- Draw String: Stretch drawstring
- Weight: A0 - 3.9 lbs, A1 - 4.2 lbs, A2 - 4.5 lbs, A3 - 4.6 lbs, A4 - 4.7 lbs, A5 - 5.8 lbs
- IBJJF Compliant: Yes (excludes Grey)
- Model Information: Mike: 5'10", 185lb, A2 Jacket. Alison: 5'7", 170lb, A1 Jacket.
- Best for: Entry-level / Intermediate / Advanced
- Care instructions: Pre-treated to preserve color. Wash cold and hang to dry.
Built For Battle
This gi was made to be sturdy, tough, and durable to withstand hard training, strong grips, and all the challenges Jiu Jitsu throws at you.
The Goorudo Gi uses Hayabusa's unique gold weave fabric, which means that despite its durability, this gi is still soft and feels great to wear.
The intricate embroidery and patches create a distinct appearance that's unique to the Goorudo line.
What size should I buy? Reference sizing chart
Is this gi IBJJF compliant? Yes! All of our gi's are designed to meet IBJJF requirements. This gi comes in the three IBJJF approved colors: white, blue, and black (excludes grey).
How much does the gi weigh? A0 - 3.9 lbs, A1 - 4.2 lbs, A2 - 4.5 lbs, A3 - 4.6 lbs, A4 - 4.7 lbs, A5 - 5.8 lbs
How should I wash my gi? Pre-treated to preserve color. Wash cold and hang to dry.
How is this gi different from other Hayabusa gi's? The Goorudo 3 uses a gold weave fabric which means it's heavier and thicker than our other gis. Its heavyweight design feels comfortable and soft when you roll, but still offers incredible durability that will last for years to come. If you are looking for a reliable gi, look no further.